Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Unleashing

In this well developed western society, us humans face an internal war. Disturbed by the primal need to conform, one must display certain acts of individuality to distract themselves from the sad reality that we want and need to be just like everyone else...Now what better way to express my individuality than creating my own blog!

Let’s get some things sorted.

1. My blog is infallible. It’s my blog and everything in My blog is 100% correct and not open to any debate...That’s right, I'm right you're wrong..My blog My Rules...don’t like it...
CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG!

2. You may know a certain person named Roddy in real life, a nice polite 20 year old, who wouldn't hurt a fly, open to intellectual reason..completely fallible (guh what a douche bag). Those who have known Roddy a long time, has become aware of this fools internet alter ego, ME Rodz0r! RAAAARGGGGGRRR!!!!!! We are in no way responsible for each others thoughts, and that’s how we like it!


3. let’s get it straight here and now I don’t like you I think you are scum and if I could I would without hesitation banish you to the primordial gunk you came from that’s right no full stops or commas in that paragraph hah! take that as a symbol of my affection.